Starting May 25th, 2016, the Williamsport Composite Squadron meeting day will change to Wednesdays from 7 PM to 9 PM at the Williamsport Airport, 401A Airport Road, Montoursville, PA 17754.
The CAP building is across the street from the airport security fence. New prospective members are always welcome to visit! While the exact agenda varies from week to week, the general schedule is:
- First week: Aerospace Education, Safety, and Drill
- Second week: Emergency Services and Drill
- Third week: Physical Fitness and Written Testing
- Fourth week: Leadership, Character Development, and Drill
- Fifth week (when applicable): Team building activities (often held off-site)
Additional activities such as field training exercises and conferences are held predominantly on weekends. A number of week-long cadet activities, such as the cadet encampment, are held throughout the summer.